Chateau St Jean 2018 Pinot Noir, Sonoma County – Loads of ripe cherry, strawberry & scents of baking spice. Flavors of ripe fruit, vanilla, & spice with a long finish. Chateau St Jean 2018 Cabernet Sauvignon, California – There’s well-structured tannins with blackberry, black cherry, cassis, & toffee. Chateau St Jean 2018 Chardonnay, Sonoma County – Pleasant aromas of lemon, clove and vanilla. Taste lemon cream, tangerine, wet stone, & vanilla.
- Angelina’s Bakery Sweet Buttery Cookies – Made in the European tradition with buttery goodness
- Clair de Lune Brie – Creamy cheese spread.
- Old Fashioned Chocolate Cream Puffs – Rich, delectable tasty treat
- Gilliam Cinnamon Spice Drops – Full-flavored cinnamon drops will wake up your mouth
- Everton Toffee Co. Butter Toffee Caramels – Soft and creamy made with rich butter
- Terzeto Truffle Cookies – Chocolate Dipped