Quercecchio Brunello di Montalcino, Tuscany, Italy this Tuscan wine is ruby red with garnet reflections. The bouquet is broad and enveloping, with hints of violets. On the palate, it’s intense and mellow.
- Dolcetto Hazelnut Rolled Wafers – Gourmet rolled wafers filled with rich hazelnut cream
- Oloves Tasty Mediterranean Olives – Plump Greek flavored with basil and garlic
- Clair de Lune Brie – Creamy cheese spread.
- Chambery Chocolates Truffles – A rich chocolate raspberry truffle enrobed in Europeans chocolate
- Water Crackers – light and crisp three pepper blend crackers
- Cutting Board